The MagPi - Issue 9
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi, created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
- An interview with Limor Fried from Adafruit
- WebIOPi – Raspberry Pi REST framework. WebIOPi is a REST framework which allows you to control the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO from a browser.
- Back up your Raspberry Pi - Learn how to back up your Raspberry Pi SD card with optional compression, plus splitting files to burn to DVD.
- Pi Interface board review – Quick2Wire
- Introducing RISC OS on the Raspberry Pi
- Installing and configuring Arch Linux - Learn how to install Arch Linux, a bare-bones rolling LINUX distribution.
- Introducing Vala - Writing a simple web controller for the LedBorg RPi add-on
- The C Cave Tutorial 5 – Structs, header files, and data analysis.
- The Scratch Patch – Scratch controlling GPIO
- The Python Pit – Drive your Raspberry Pi with a mobile phone