The MagPi - Issue 10
The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi, created by the community for the community. It's a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
- Remote-controlled robot cam – part 2
- Try a cocktail of projects. This is the first of a series of articles intended to help Raspberry Pi users to construct and use the expanded I/O capabilities of their Pi.
- Backing up – part 2. How to verify your Raspberry Pi’s SD card and how to modify files inside the backup image, without using your Pi.
- BASH gaffer tape – BASH basics
- Charm on the Raspberry Pi - This and subsequent articles are intended to promote interest in and understanding of the Charm language on the Raspberry Pi.
- C++ Cache – Introducing streams
- The Scratch Patch – Scratch controlling GPIO Part 2 - Birthday Pi
- The Scratch Patch – Scratch fractals
- The Python Pit – Parallel calculations part 1